• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Reelfoot Lake

panfish101

Coming to Tennesse Monday. My brother and I are heading into Tennesse next Monday to Reelfoot Lake looking for some crappie. :)Anyone have any fishing report from that area? Since this will be our first trip we do have a guide reserved for the first day. My brother made the reservations but I think the guides name is Al Hamliton. Hopefully when we get back in another week I'll have some pictures of some nice crappies, and if the bluegill and bass bite also, well then I will not complain:D:D