• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Red River

Bubblegum

Will be headed to the Red River Pool 4 or 5 {not sure which 1 yet} to fish a club tournament tomorrow.Sure hope they bite good but I;ll let you all know the results.

Bubblegum

Well I found out about 1 hour ago the tournament is canceled due to lack of participation,only 3 people were going to fish.I won the last tournament with 1 12 1/4" inch fish only 2 fished that 1.looks like the club is going under.

fanofthereds

that stinks, maybe you can gather a few members from the group here. seems we've had an influx of LA members this week.

Bubblegum

Yes it does stink at 1 time we were over 50 members,now we are just a handfull.I am going fishing anyway.One of my youth club members called wanting to go so we are going.I'll let you all know how it goes.

Last edited:

Bubblegum

bass or bass you must have been stationed at Barksdale.How long has it been since you were here.We just had the Forest Woods Cup here last weekend.I didn't go to the cup I was a boat captain for the Jr. world Championship on Caddo Lake. I fish the Red probably more than any other place now.

Bubblegum

Well we went fishing this morning,good thing it was not a tournament.Water temps early were upper 80's.Only bites were small,below 12" minimum and not to many of those.But a bad day on the water is better than a good day stuck at home!