• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Discussion Pymy

Palerydr

Anyone doin any good wadin for eyes yet? Hoping this week I can get my boat from the barn up through the muddy yard n go over it n get er ready for the early eye bite out there.By the sound of the long range forcast, it looks like it's workin out perfect for a good spring run out there.Should really start goin here in a couple weeks. ^!

W

Walleyejustin

I got the boat out Friday, I am adding a few things to it but it should be ready to go by this weekend. ^!

I am looking forward to hitting pymie soon, a friend of mine was there this past Saturday and got a nice 6# eye'

Palerydr

Yep.. kinda figured they oughta be startin to get hungry ^!.. hopoe to have my boat ready this week..shouldn't need anything, jus the regular check over , put battery in n get er started up with fresh gas... we were out getting em last year at this time..lol ;)

K

k'az'r

Hearing reports of most of the ice gone, some eyes being caught, and docks in at manning & wilson...
yep.....the time is upon us! :)
Hoping to hit it this weekend, maybe even Friday night...I'm ready!^!

W

Walleyejustin

id like to get out this weekend if at all possible, may have to stay closer than pymie though shrug

K

k'az'r

ain't it anything "under" 16' ... ?
yes. ^!

a person shall wear a Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD or life jacket) during the cold weather months from November 1st through April 30th while underway or at anchor on boats less than 16 feet in length or any canoe or kayak .

The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission passed a new regulation at its September 27, 2011, meeting on life jacket wear during cold weather months. This regulation takes effect November 1, 2012, and states that:
a person shall wear a Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD or life jacket) during the cold weather months from November 1st through April 30th while underway or at anchor on boats less than 16 feet in length or any canoe or kayak .

camo1013

was out in boat fri night for little bit jigin sonars in front of spillway.buddy got one eye saw 2 others cought fished from 10 pm to 115 am.water was 41.5

K

k'az'r

Water was up to 50.5* tonight at snodgrass....
only a couple bumps, but that wind made it a ruff time.
Might get out for another try tomorrow...in the boat if all goes well.
Warmer that way! ;)

W

Walleyejustin

I am hoping to make it up tomorrow if all goes wellnailbite