• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Pymie Ice

Mustache

Hey all Ice heads here at O~F ....Next Sunday some of us here at O ~ F are going to fish Pymatuning Lake here in PA ...( ice co operating of course) ...but the early forecast says ice should be in the favor of the ice heads .....any member who might be interested in joining us please PM me and I will give you the details and contact info .....Vito this includes you ...no excuses ...I will pay your bus pass to Pittsburgh and pick you up at the terminal and drive you there.....Mega bus NYC to Pittsburgh is only a buck ..... :D :D :D

Come on ice guys ...can't let all the soft water guys have all the fun.....

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
That's great you guys are planning a get together...Hopefully the weather and ice cooperate for you guys...I respectfully am going to have to decline the invite..I wish I could make it. But I will see you guys in June!

Sent from the swamp...Where pan fish are plentiful and green carp roam.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Weather might hold up for this......I am up for this trip. Anyone else??

bass or bass?

Hey all Ice heads here at O~F ....Next Sunday some of us here at O ~ F are going to fish Pymatuning Lake here in PA ...( ice co operating of course) ...but the early forecast says ice should be in the favor of the ice heads .....any member who might be interested in joining us please PM me and I will give you the details and contact info .....Vito this includes you ...no excuses ...I will pay your bus pass to Pittsburgh and pick you up at the terminal and drive you there.....Mega bus NYC to Pittsburgh is only a buck ..... :D :D :D

Come on ice guys ...can't let all the soft water guys have all the fun.....

Are you serious? There is really a bus service between NYC and PGH for only $1.00? :eek::eek::eek:

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
We will be meeting at Espyville Outdoors 1545 State Hwy. 285 at 8:00-8:30 Sunday Morning.

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
Rumor has it...I may be able to join all you knuckleheads out there!!!!!

It all depends if I can get my dad out from underneath the sock!!!!! (Inside joke...)

Mustache

You do realize Chris ....If you make it out with us you are in charge of keeping Pa under control ....LOL

Mustache

Just got in from Pyme ...Great day to be out ....unfortunatly the fish wern't co operating but a great time fishing with FISHERMAN154 ....and Chris was on the mark again ....yes it was 25 to 30 mph winds ..

Thanks to all ice should be good for a while ...need to make another trip ....Keep us posted Chris !!!