• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Pymatuning State Park - Ohio

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member

Turnip

Sooo, is meet being held on the Ohio or Pa side of the lake? Will either license (state) work on this lake? Are we camping or what? If so, where? Is there electric available in the campground?

Turnip

Ok, I see, it's for cabins...I won't be there, sorry! Boy following this thread is time consuming! I have the date and an ok on the electric. I must make some contacts about my NY schedule before I an commit.

Last edited:

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
The headquarters will the PA side. If fishing in a boat either Lic. PA or OHIO is good. BUT....can only fish from shore in the State you have a Lic.

mr bill

turnip, there are camp sites with electric at the pymie lake camp grounds....rates are between 25 ta 33 per nite....depending on the site ya pick
and if we get a group up to stay in 1 of the group sites, its only 40 per nite