• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Video PK Lures and World Record Walleye

fish-hook

Founder
World record Walleye caught on the PK Lure. Watch the video for some great ice-fishing footage and a world record catch (at the end).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E64Hu1bxieA"]World Record Ice Walleye Caught On Video: Exclusive NAFC Interview - YouTube[/ame]

cwd

That was a good vid.
I have never eaten waleye is it any good ?
I know a lot of members fish for them, I did notice they said they kept a few for dinner.
Guess I need to expand my fishing adventures
I know there is pike in Ca. wounder if there is any waleye. and where do I find them LOL

fish-hook

Founder
That was a good vid.
I have never eaten waleye is it any good ?
I know a lot of members fish for them, I did notice they said they kept a few for dinner.
Guess I need to expand my fishing adventures
I know there is pike in Ca. wounder if there is any waleye. and where do I find them LOL

IMO, filleted walleye tastes like no other fish out there by far! From my knowledge, Walleye are mainly found in the norther lakes. We fish them in the Columbia River (Washington State and possibly Oregon). Not anywhere the size caught in the video though.

bass or bass?

I don't know about California but we have walleye in three Phoenix area lakes; Apache, Canyon, and Saguaro Lakes. I've never caught one or seen one caught myself.

sllloyd

that was a good video we have walleyes here in pa but as big as the one in the video my biggest walleye is 29 inches caught in jan