• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Gallery Photos/Stories of the Traveling OF Tie

bass or bass?

Thanks Tank! Always an adventure. As a matter of fact, that's what Danny and I call our fishing trips.....our "fishing adventures". :D

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
To me, that's what it's all about. Whether or not the bite was on...just good company and great memories...one adventure after another...good job B or B! :thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

desert rat

Great Job B or B, Glad you got out and had some fun to boot. Keep her going. (almost didn't recognize you without your hat)

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Yesterday I received in the mail, the official O~F traveling Muskie Tie...All I can say is TOOL......

B

Bradley

LMAO!! Sounds about right to me! lol lol lol lol lol

shrug

L

Larry

LOL! What a way to start your month with the tie...I got a feeling that will bring good luck!^!

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Glad you got it V. I thought that was the name you PM'd me......shrug

Unless maybe you are pulling my leg.......My two cents

dugger

Bronze Member
Bluefin and a ole big yellowfin would love those! Well done,,,! Tie got a little feeeeesh on it !