• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Perch fishing

walleyeking67

Sorry had a few appointment the last couple day so havent been out on the boat i have been fishing off the dock caught or hooked alot of pike on my perch rigs caught 15 nice perch yesterday and so far to day 5 my son might come over later and fish so ill post how we do im just playing right now good luck everyone <><^!

walleyeking67

been out everyday kinda slow but cleaned about 100 the last few days they are wanting to come in but the waters been really low due to the wind

walleyeking67

Ive been fishing off the dock on the kawkawlin about 500 yrds from the bay there was a couple guy in a boat closer the the mouth and they were doing ok too the strange thing is the bigger perch are biting on cralwers with red beads on the rigs tried orange but didnt seem the do as well get out there and good luck