• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Opening of Trout Season

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Good Luck to those heading out today for Opening of Trout in South East PA. Post your photos of your Opening Day success. Thanks.
REGIONAL Opening Day
April 2, 2016.
STATEWIDE Opening Day
April 16, 2016.

Attachments

bass or bass?

One of my buddies in my fishing club and I are assembling 9 weight fly rod rigs to fish for flathead catfish this summer. Flatheads on the fly! woo hoo! ^!

bass or bass?

I'm going with shad and sunfish imitations, like the Puglisi Pinfish fly, which is a dead ringer for a bluegill, large white fur and feather streamer flies to imitate shad, and I'm going to look for any extra large bronze/brown/gold streamer that imitates a small carp.

repair

I use to live in Philly miss the opening of Trout season fished from NE Philly, Bucks County, Montgomery County

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Hit Pithole Creek Monday and Tuesday. Limited out both days. All Fish caught on Butter Worms.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk