• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report On the Ice at Lake Arthur

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Lotta hit and runs. Pulling out the secret weapon. Didn't want to do it but fish don't want to play fair.

Sent from my VS840 4G

mr bill

it must be a secret.....i see nothing:rolleyes::D

^!way ta go on finding some ice

been out twice thus far and i cleaned 18 gills and 1 crappy:cool:

PaJNS

Going back tomorrow. Slow bite today....lot of under 15 inch Bass and lots of runs with the Fish dropping the bait. Had a good one on but came unbuttoned at the Hole. Fished Muddy Creek. Oh well...tomorrow is another day. Drive over the Cabins and visited with Jarhead, Eddie Spaghetti and Orngcrush17. Those guys did real good on the Panfish. Jarhead and I are meeting tomorrow to give it another go. Them Fish gotta eat sooner or later.

orngcrush17

Nice to see you yesterday John, Lots of bluegills have sore mouths in there today from the little shrimpo jig. 25 of them didn't have such a forgiving fate along with the 2 crappie and 1 13 1/2" perch that made for a delicious dinner last night. Good Luck to all and stay on top. Hope you had a good day with Bill today John.

PaJNS

Just.got word...all flurries have been changed to weds.

Sent from my VS840 4G

chaunc

My spot paid off pretty good for me yesterday. No live bait. Used a fiskas jig with a little atom white plastic tail and hammered the crappies. Finally caught some keepers. 9ft water, 4" ice, and my new eagle claw inline reel. First day out with it and i'm real pleased with it.

Hope to get one more day in before the warmup this week.