• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Offshore with ww...

desert rat

Vito, wait till ya get farther out to throw that one back so the marine patrol don't bust ya for polluting the water by throwing fisherfolk in LOL

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
That one guy, looks like a homeless man. :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

B

Bradley

C'mon V....where are the fish pictures??? shrug

You guys could have stayed home and taken pictures of each other...didn't need to ride 10 hours in a boat for that.

Show us some feesh!
<><<><<><<><<><

barresi

Hey everyone...I'm waiting on pics from my main man Blackfish Eddie...My camera went dead right before we went fishing..I don't know if ww took any pics. I know Eddie took a few. I wasn't able to video as much as I wanted to, as the sea conditions weren't cooperating. So hopefully soon I'll be able to post some pics of us with feeesh. :D

L

Larry

Dubyer Dubyer probably forgot to take the lens cap off...so Blackfish Eddie must save the day!:p

barresi

Bad news..Eddie took a few pics, but is having trouble sending them to me...10% rule is in effect...gotta be 10% smarter than the equipment your using...:D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

barresi

Ok boys..while my main man Eddie works on getting me some pics of our offshore cod trip...I put together a quick video...6 hours to the fishing grounds...fishing at 100+ depths...searching for that big lunker...Dubyer~Dubyer...He's something else...
RTD

Last edited:
B

Bradley

Now that's what I've been waiting to see!! :)

Nice feesh fellas!
^!^!^!