• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Oct. 7th Steelhead

Malottguy

Last week got into a couple Steelies. One in the 5 to 6 pound range and the other 12.

The 12 was the largest I have ever caught. Was a half hour battle in a strong current.

I was fishing my home waters of the Okanogan River near my home in Washington state.

Gear used was spinning reel with a #4 Blue Fox Vibrax spinner in metallic blue.

Conditions were cloudy and was in the evening. Was a great day.

Now on to out general rifle season for deer LOL :cool:

Attachments

Malottguy

I wish I had time for elk, I barely have time for deer LOL. Since I went back to school I haven't had much time for anything. At 39 going back was tough but I need to get a degree so am going to be a teacher.

I hope with the schedule I have for next year I can do elk at least that's the plan. Plus this year I get to hunt with my daughter. It is her first year so it should be fun no matter.