• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Careful NY Fishing License due!

J

JoeW

You New York people, and those who come here for the Salmon/Steelhead season- don't forget that NY license expires TODAY! Every year I see a couple fishermen who forgot get nabbed. Best---- JoeW

Last edited:

cyclops

i feel kind of lucky. here in north carolina i have life time hunting and fishing license and can renue them on the computer.. also glad that you emailed me because i had a computer go bad and had to buy a new one and lost all my forums and pictures. have a good one

fish-hook

Founder
i feel kind of lucky. here in north carolina i have life time hunting and fishing license and can renue them on the computer.. also glad that you emailed me because i had a computer go bad and had to buy a new one and lost all my forums and pictures. have a good one
Packing my bags for NC...:cool:

J

JoeW

Hi JT--- Had to check! Geez: Non-Resident annual is $70, 7-day is $35, 1-day is $15. Definitely worth it for a couple days of getting into those big Kings! You can see all the "Special Regs" for Salmon/Steelheasd fishing under the New York" icon on the forums page--- single hook only, except for, yadda yadda.... Need to be a rocket scientist to understand all the rules! Have fun Best---- JoeW