• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report NW Salmon.

Fall Chinook season is in full swing now, they are coming in by the thousands, if you are fishing out of a boat the best thing to use is a prawn wrapped Kwick fish, pinks and chartreuse are a good color. If you are fishing off the bank a good marabou jig will yield you a fat fall Chinook out of the smaller tributaries, also eggs have been a hot ticket.

Besides chinook the coho are starting to run we are picking up large amounts off the posts and dock with a buzz bomb, in the smaller rivers and tributaries eggs and twitching marabou jigs in the blues, pinks, and reds have been just knocking them dead.

!

There are more and more salmon being caught, the coho are starting to push into the smaller tributarys early, looks like we are going to have great year for coho..

Razor

-PROFESSIONAL-
I only went out for the sockeye around the end of july. I never tried chinook though. Did you fish near Brewster,WA.

Thanks!

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
I only went out for the sockeye around the end of july. I never tried chinook though. Did you fish near Brewster,WA.

Thanks!
Sorry Razor..Ol' Wallace Custom Tackle won't be answering you here...He's been:

^!

Razor

-PROFESSIONAL-
Sorry Razor..Ol' Wallace Custom Tackle won't be answering you here...He's been:

^!

I thought the "banned" tag under the username was just a member motto type of thing. Kinda like mine"-professional-".

Thanks for the info!