• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

North American Fishing Club

bass or bass?

N.A.F.C. was a sponsor of Outdoor-Fishing. They publish a terrific magazine, North American Fisherman, very similar to In-Fisherman. This magazine is a multi-species magazine and very informative. The magazine alone is worth membership in N.A.F.C., but they also have a great forum on their web site. This is my favorite forum other than ours here at Outdoor-Fishing, and I'm a member of 7 other forums, so I think that says something. The N.A.F.C. forum is very similar in content to ours. I have been posting there for quite a while and use the same posting name on all the sites where I'm a member.
But I digress...
I highly recommend membership in N.A.F.C. to all who enjoy Outdoor-Fishing. They also have monthly contest drawings, occasionally you may get sent a fishing product to test and evaluate and keep afterwords. They also publish an awesome instructional fishing library of books and DVDs. The DVDs are equivalent to those sold by In-Fisherman and the books are great.
All in all, N.A.F.C. is a real bargain.
Their web site is www.fishingclub.com. ;)

bass or bass?

I can't remember right off hand. I know there is a form that can be down loaded from the web site. I'll see if I can find it later.
I keep getting various error messages when I try to access the areas where I think I can find out how to down load the product testing form. Try calling member services. Their number is in the front few pages of any issue of the magazine.

Here is the info you need. Go to the web site and enter last name, member number, and e-mail address to gain access to member services. Or e-mail [email protected]. Or call 800-843-6232.

repair

I'm a lifer on NAFC also.
I also found out about this site on that one.
And to Jgreene49 when you get an item to test they also send you a review sheet.

Jgreene49

They didn't send one with it though it was some eagle claw bioline it's biodegradable monofilament but it came by itself it might of been a gift but it had product testing all over it

bass or bass?

N.A.F.C.'s customer service phone number is located in the front few pages of the magazine. You can call them and request a product test review sheet.

dbarnett1

Bronze Member
I'm a lifer there too. They used to have an online form you could fill out but It seems that they did away with it when they changed the site format. I sent a request for them to snail mail me a form. It took a while but I got it.

bdpeters

i have been a lifer since 99 and have received a few test products. they are supposed to send you an email with the info for the test form but the last time I got one I also had to have it snail mailed to me.

bass or bass?

I haven't gotten anything to test in a couple years now but I'm not worried about it, that's not the reason I joined, I like the magazine and the forums.

bdpeters

I hear ya on that. It got pretty annoying to hear someone complain that they did not get a new boat in the first 6 months of membership. My last one was the fishgripper(clamps onto your rod to hold your lure while traveling) that has been a year and a half ago. The mag and the other members are what make it. Of course I have a feeling I am going to win that Hobie kayak in the drawing in may.

Jgreene49

Sorry bdpeters I pretty sure they are already putting my name on the side of it lol but seriously if that kayak is neat and if it works as good as it looks on the video that would be neat to have

Jgreene49

So what I can't figure out is how the fins work do they just go side to side the only think of on how the work is that they change pitch as they go back and forth but on the video it doesn't look like they do, but I did watch it on my phone