• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Gallery My Playground

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Ok everyone, post a pic(s) of your favorite fishing playground(s). Please include what species are present in the waters you fish.

barresi

My playground is Jamaica Bay, NY. It is 25,000 acres and it includes back bay flats and marshes to deep holes almost 90ft. The majority of the bay ranges anywhere from 20-50ft. Species present in Jamaica Bay are Striped Bass, Bluefish, Weakfish, Fluke, Flounder, Porgies, Sea bass, Black fish and Sand sharks. There are also many visitors we get which include False Albacore, the occasional Cobia, Dolphin(flipper), seals..Once in awhile bluefin tuna..Thresher and Dusky sharks..I'm sure I'm leaving a few out..like the sea robin..Here's my playground:

desert rat

This is my playgrounds; Inks Lake near Burnet, Tx we have cats, LMB,Stripers and sunfish and this is a private community lake near Medina, Oh. In it are lots of bluegills, rock bass, LMB and cats back to Inks Lake and a bit closer to home on the Llano River where we have cats, LMB, Guadalupe Bass and sunfish

desert rat

Went out this evening and caught a few shrimp at another of my playgrounds. This one is near Freeport, Tx and i can't think of a more beautiful way to end a day than looking at something this beautiful

bass or bass?

The way the mountains come down to the water reminds me of my mom's home on the Clarion River, only much smaller river of course!

W

Walleyejustin

its definitely a scenic place! We do a jeep cruise through the clarion river valley. its very scenic there too!

hres a couple of the clarion river

barresi

Thanks for posting everyone! It's fun to see where the other members fish...lets keep it going!