• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Mustad Kaiju Pliers!

Lightweight 7-1/2in Split Ring Pliers by Mustad!

I have several Mustad pliers i was given to try so i this'll be the first one. My first reaction was how light it was. Then the configurations wasn't the typical jewelers style of a split ring pliers. So i sat down & played with it. After a minute i figured it out. Now i'm in love with it. I feel i don't have to open my other packs now.

The teeth & configuration of the jaw is extremely user friendly. The Tungsten Carbide blades are replaceable. Went through my 325lb SS Wire like it was nothing. The jaws are stainless steel. I liked using the inside jaw for my split ring work on my jigs. The outer jaw is for large plugs.

Attachments