• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Muskegon Lake

Bluegill

Hit Muskegon Lake yesterday----1 4 pound sheepshead, 3 5" white bass, and 2 vicious strikes. Anybody got a recipe for fried strike ?????

ERABBIT

Nice ......let me see I have one for baked strike , grilled strike , smoked strike ..........shrug....nope sorry none for fried.....:D

Bluegill

OK, Guys--we did it again !!!
August 3rd----Muskegon Lake---Lots of floating weeds, constantly resetting the lines. (why won't the fish hit with a pound of weeds on the lures ???)---We DID get fish tho---5 small white bass, a 3 pound catfish, and some kind of flirty fish about 2 1/2 feet long that hit my crawler harness, jumped about 2 feet in the air, and spit the hook. (I'd like to think it was a trophy). Such is life in summer LOL

L

Larry

I hear ya BG...this season has been tough around here too. Making catches...but nothing to brag about. Maybe the Fall bite will amp things up.