• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Welcome Moving to Ohio>>>

teasleytj

Just wanted to ask where the best fishing is in the area of Trumbell Co. Im just a man from Mississippi that fishes daily and looking for somewhere to go. If you know of any paid ponds of ponds that I could fish and release, please let me know! Thank in advance, hope you all have a a great day!

L

Larry

Hey teasleytj...Welcome to the Buckeye state! I don't think I can help...being from the southern part of the state...but another member here...Mr. Bill...bet he can tell you where to try. He is in MI now...but spent a good amount of time where you're headed. Shoot him that PM.:)

lebert501

trumbull co fishing

try mossquito a boat is best and then there is pamatuning (sp?) about june a boat is best.

reb

i'm not sure if there are any pay lakes left in the north east part of the state. there are many lakes within 15 miles of you including mosquito, pymatuning, new lyme, milton, berlin, west branch, walborn, deer creek and a few others. 25 miles out, even more. we are also blessed with some fine river fishing. the mahoning is right at your doorstep, though i doubt if i would eat any fish from it unless they were caught above newton falls.