• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Cool Mo's Videos from the Meet

L

Larry

Howdy fishheads! Just got the first video from the meet uploaded. There will be another coming soon from Jr. and I's trip to Erie for smallies.

B

Bradley

Very nice, mo! Makes me want to get back out there! <><<><

K

k'az'r

GREAT vid Mo!!! ^!
Sum oober-lunkerz you guys got there!! <>< :cool:
Had to laugh at the shot of Dubyer photo bombn you in his rain slicker! lol

L

Larry

GREAT vid Mo!!! ^!
Sum oober-lunkerz you guys got there!! <>< :cool:
Had to laugh at the shot of Dubyer photo bombn you in his rain slicker! lol
Yeah! How about that tool? I'm so glad someone noticed that...I almost forgot this golden opportunity to ride him like a circus pony!
loldoh:D:p

Jerauld Smith

Espyville Outdoors Pro Staffer
man i gotta say i sat here and had a proud grin on my face watching that. thank you guys for being who you are i cant wait for next year great times with great people THANK YOU

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Good job Mo! Best part for me was all the tools sitting around helpless on the pontoon! ^!

L

Larry

Alright fishheads...here's the video from the smallmouth trip with Jr. Bon Apetit!

bass or bass?

Man, lots of fish boated! But no mention of the baits used that played such a significant role in boating those beauties?!?!?:confused:

When does the Outdoor-Fishing Show premier on Outdoor Channel television? shrug

AZAllen

Ah ha, to smalmouth video came through for me, looks like the two of you had noe awsome day. Thanks for sharing.

L

Larry

Man, lots of fish boated! But no mention of the baits used that played such a significant role in boating those beauties?!?!?:confused:

Yep B...like Chris said...Jr. is a tournament fisherman in that area. The bait we killed 'em on will be referred to as "Bait X"

Bluegill

Super job, Mo--
Next year let's not have a vote on when to have a meet---way too many voted that couldn't attend, causing some of us who could have gone to have schedule problems.