• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

More Bonefish Off The Pier!

Corey Gokan Had A Fat Keeper & I Released My Small O'io (Bonefish)!

Today might be the last day of fishing for awhile as the remains of one Hurricane is passing by South of the Islands & there's another storm 4 days behind North of us. A fellow angler Corey Gokan had a decent O'io "Bonefish" strike & it almost got away by using the roots of the mangroves to tangle itself on the shallow flats. I was dunking the 60ft channel & recognized the tell tale signs of a small Bonefish strike. Last week in the channel i was lucky enough to hit a keeper.