• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Member's Registry

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
In the up and coming days Outdoor-Fishing with be making a thread in each State here. It will be called Member Registry and made a sticky to stay on top of posts in that State. They will be added slowly as to not clutter up the recent threads posts on the Home Page. When the thread is up you can post in the State you are in so other Members from your State can Network with you about local fishing. You could even add to your post the Lakes, Streams and Rivers you Fish in your area. You can also add your State to your profile. If anyone has problems doing so...Please PM Me and I will assist you.

PaJNS

After I get them all posted I will posted here and let everyone know.

P

Pegsguy

A note to the members: Hiding where you live only makes it hard for others to give useful help when you ask for it. What quarter of a state you live in is hardly an invasion of privacy!

PaJNS

All States in Fishing reports should have a thread titled "Member's Registry". If I missed your state please PM and let me know. Sorry to fill up all the recent posts on the Home Page but I did want to get it done. Thanks for your understanding. If you feel a Good post got pushed back..feel free to bump it up. Now lets see where everyone is from !!!!

PaJNS

Moving this up for new members and for members who may have missed this post.

PaJNS

Moving this up for new members and for members who may have missed this post. Post in Your States "Member's Registry". You never know....you might hook up with a few members and might share tips about area's you fish that other members here also Fish. You might be fishing the same lake as another member here.