• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry West Virginia

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in West Virginia. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

Downtoearth

Born, raised, and have always resided in West Virginia. I didn't get out as much in 2012 due to a heavy rotating work schedule, but when I do, I like to fish the stocked trout streams in Berkeley, Morgan, Jefferson, and Hampshire Counties in the Eastern Panhandle areas of West Virginia. I fish the Potomac River that is bordered by West Virginia but regulated and managed by Maryland. I also love fishing the North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac River in the area of Seneca Rocks, WV and the nearby streams and creeks. Beautiful country there and wish I was fortunate enough to live in that area.

I pray that I have more time to fish and enjoy my family time here in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!!

--Downtoearth