• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Pennsylvania

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Pennsylvania. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

Mustache

Mustache I fish primarily the Lower Yough River .Lakes I fish are Laurel Hill Lake, Pymetuning,Keystone State Park and Twin Lakes Here in South West PA

K

k'az'r

Hi, I'm Pork, and I'm addicted to fishing. :D <>< ^!

I fish all over NW PA, main lakes being Pymatuning, Conneaut, Wilhelm, Justus, and Sugar.
With the occasional trip out on the big lake (Erie), weather permitting.

Favorite fishes to target are walleye and all panfish (gills, crappie, perch, etc.).

Usually fish on the boat in the spring/summer/fall... (16.5' Lowe SeaNymph)
Once in a while I'll night fish French creek from shore.

Wintertime I can be found in, or near, an Otter 2 man, on a slab of ice. :cool:

See ya on the water! :)

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Yes...PA is the State I hail from. Closest Lake to me that I fish is Lake Arthur. You would have a better chance of catching me on the Hardwater then the Soft Water. But if you see a Ole Grayish 16 foot Starcraft crusing around Lake Arthur or Pymie....Ya found me.

gusser

Gusser here--I fish the Juniata river, the Susquehanna River, Little Buffalo Lake, Curwinsville Lake, Glendale Lake and my own 1 acre bass pond.

TBO

Tbo---Fish the yough river--high point lake--dunlap lake---but mainly the Mon river---Live in Western fayette co.

also fish Kinzu out flow and Ohio river at Rochester.

Last edited:

Jerauld Smith

Espyville Outdoors Pro Staffer
Jerauld Smith

I am from Edinboro, I fish all over being a tournament bass angler. If there is a lake or river in western Pa I most likely have fished it one time or another but always ready for a new lake

John T.

Gold Member
John T.... i fish centrial Pa. clinton, centre. & Lycoming co. you may have seen me at the woodshed in Lock Haven. ^!

Last edited:

sllloyd

I am from Snyder county i fish the Susquehanna river mostly but when hard water hits i could be anywhere lol

Northern Butler Co. for me, home lake is Arthur. But I fish all over and all year for anything.
My favorite is chasing slabs thru the ice and steelhead fishing.

H

Halfa

Pocono lakes for Bass and Pickerel, Shahola, fairview, Greely's, wallenpaupack, and my favorite little lake in the woods, White deer. We have great trout fishing, Saw Creek, Bushkill Creek, Red Rock Run, Dingmans, little unnamed brooks, we have the Delaware and lehigh Rivers for smallmouth and buckets, Musky, Pike, trout, etc. Really dont need to travel much to have great consistent fishing all year with the variety of lakes, ponds, streams and rivers in this area. So just Shut up and fish

Frost

I fish all of western PA, but live 5 minutes from pymie, so I spend most of my time there. I have a rod in my hand typically 5-6 days per week. Primarily bass fishing from my 17' monark, but I fish for anything that swims and utilize a 13' kayak, 12' rowboat, 16' deep vee, 20' pontoon and the 17' monark to catch them.

K

k'az'r

Good to see you posting here Frost...^!
didn't even realize you were a member @ O-F.