• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Ohio

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Ohio. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

L

Larry

Finally...I've been waiting for the "buckeye" registry!^! I'm in Chillicothe...the southern part of the state. No walleye and perch fishing down here...we chase bass and cats.;) I fish a lot of small local lakes, rivers are tough to find access, since I'm a shore fisherman. Hope a few others trickle in...but being alone won't slow me down...I fish by myself all the time.:cool:

lebert501

live in ne ohio. fish mosquito and pamuntuning (sp?) also lake erie. live in greene ohio. dont blink!!!!!!!!!!!! perch and walleye.

Playinhooky

Lake Erie Guide/Capt.
Live in Clyde Ohio & own & operate a Playin' Hooky Charters out of Port Clinton Ohio. My wife & I also like to RV & camp all over.

Thanks,
Capt. Jerry Taylor

Last edited:

hearttxp

Capt Mike

I live on Catawba Is. Lake Erie Western Basin. Is where I am all summer where I run my Charter service from. Eye-Keeper Charters !

Looking forward to meet more here at O-F .com

Here are some Pics of what I love to do !

Attachments

Last edited:

Pike Bait

new Ohio member

Hi peeps,
I live near Rocky Fork lake in southwestern Ohio. I fish Paint creek, Rocky fork, and Cowan lakes.

ERABBIT

Live in Clyde Ohio & own & operate a Playin' Hooky Charters out of Port Clinton Ohio. My wife & I also like to RV & camp all over.

Thanks,
Capt. Jerry Taylor
Hey Capt. Jerry didn't know you were on this site !!!! I know that guy with the BIG walleye..... nice going..

skywayvett

johnstown ohio

HI I fish Buckeye lake a lot saugeye and whipers .just redid a boat for fishing haven't been out yet to much work.glad to see some other buckeyes here

thsthingovourz

I live in Cleveland about a 1/2 mile from lake Erie. Fishing is great over here and I also love big bass fishing at LaDue reservoir off of route 422 and rt 44.

esuper

Hi peeps,
I live near Rocky Fork lake in southwestern Ohio. I fish Paint creek, Rocky fork, and Cowan lakes.
How is Cowan Lake? I stumbled across it a few days ago and am wondering if it holds some nice cats and plenty of bluegill and crappie.

Pike Bait

Yea Esuper,
I've fished there since a young boy. I've caught a lot of cats near the campground. Some of the inlets from the creeks hold many crappie. Dad caught a 15 incher on a roadrunner once. One of my favorite spots is no longer accessible by road and it's a long walk. I had an enormous muskie roll up by my float while crappie fishing once. I was saying please don't mess with my minnow and wreck my gear, hehe.