• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry New Mexico

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in New Mexico. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

dugger

Bronze Member
I fish New Mexico lakes a lot as I lived in Santafe it's a little drive to my fishing holes I fish Abique and Heron ,SantaRosa, Cochiti and of course Navajo and Eagle Nest ! As for streams and rivers The Pecos, Rio Grande ,and Chama A lake I want to fish is Bluehole.! Who's full of Muskie, there are others but you get the picture, there is some great Trout fishing through out the state where their is water of course ! Ya'll come wet a hook! And yes there are Bass!

bdpeters

Hey Dugger, I understand New Mexico has Gila Trout< are they still protected or is there a chance to catch one?

dugger

Bronze Member
Good question!! And the answer is yes ! Actually you can get a free permit online or from local vendors easier online ,which allows you to take two Gila trout and unlimited browns! come on down and rip a lip!