• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Louisiana

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Louisiana. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

gaeast54

My name is Glenn and I am from south Louisiana. I live in Longville, La and fish both salt and fresh water. I do fish at Toledo Bend for fresh water and Calcasieu River for salt water. I will start catching shrimp with my cast net in late August till October 15 in the Sabine Refuge. You will be surprised at how fast you can catch big shrimp with a cast net and a little bait. If you starve down here in Louisiana, you are just to lazy to catch something to eat.

hunter44i8

My name is Josh and i live in Carlyss La i love fishing for bass and do it often on Toledo Bend and the calcasieu river, houston river and Sabine river my son fishes in the Jr Bassmaster and we get on the water as often as we can

Lohycore

I"m Eric and I live in Ville Platte. My local lakes are Chicot, Millers, and Cocodrie, not counting all the local bayous. I also love to fish Cotile, and my families yearly getaway is Toledo Bend, TX and LA sides. My family and I love pan fishing, bass fishing and catfishing, in that order. But hey, fishing is fishing. Anything that will sink a bobber or bend a rod is fishing to us!

Bubblegum

Bubblegum

I am Don I fish lakes in northwest La. such as Caddo Lake,Cross Lake,Black Bayou in Hosston,Cypress/Black Bayou in Benton,Lake Bisteneau,Grand Bayou,Black Lake Campti,Red River,pools 4&5,and Toledo Bend.Also Sam Rayburn in Jasper Tx.

Josh Schoen

Hey just moved to Northwest Louisiana but I have fished lake bistuneu, and one of my favorite spots is the Red River Wildlife Rufuge it's small shallow alot of trees and stumps nice bass with a good fight

Meanstreak57

Hello, my name is Richard. I live in Marksville La. I fish the Red River, Spring Bayou, Kincaid, Cotile, as well as Toledo Bend and Sam Rayburn. I fish mostly bass, but like a little perch jerking too.

Brandon Greco

I'm Brandon and I live in Shreveport, LA. I fish Cross lake, caddo lake, red river, grand bayou, lake Claiborne, caney lake, and a few other lakes within 2 hours of Shreveport. I am currently on the Louisiana Tech fishing team so we fish many of the area lakes around Ruston, LA in our qualifying tournaments.

Bubblegum

Welcome to the forum Brandon,we are getting a few more members from La.Hope you find this forum good and informative.Oh yea glad to see you have joined up.Tell your grandma and grandpa I said hello.