• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Indiana

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Indiana. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

big roe

Northeast Indiana I fish Bass, panfish, in the rivers and lakes around Fort Wayne ,but will fish for whatever is biting and I enjoy it the most ...ps sometimes steelhead in trail creek,Lake Michigan and the Saint Joesph river an awesome fishery.

Stash

North Central Indiana (South Bend) Mostly river fishing on St. Joe. Can't wait for Steelhead soon!!!

Coop

I'm a older fella and I like fishing in Indiana mainly in Pits or Rivers. I use a Kayak or wad with my fly rods. Any of you all from Indiana get down around Terre Haute area I'll go fishing with you! Coop from Brazil , Indiana. An yes I have other rods and lures too but do prefure to Fly Cast.