• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Florida

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Florida. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

walleyeking#1

I'm live in West melbourne and only been here a year, so i haven't fished or hunted to many places as of yet. I have fished Lake Washington and some of St Johns River System. I love to fish freshwater for bass and panfish. I have not had the chance to do any saltwater fishing yet, but it's on my bucket list. I will be hunting gators, hogs and deer. I am disabled due to work injury. I have had neck and back surgery, but i am able to do most things in moderation. I'm married to my lovely wife Nancy going on 33yrs and we have 2 sons Howard Jr and Shaun and they both live here as well.

repair

I live in Lake Worth ,Palm Beach County.
Salt and fresh water is the name of the game.
From Jupiter to Boca Raton.
I am a boatless fisherman so I go after anything I can catch from land or piers and jettys.

Rayandrewss

I live in central Florida. I hit all the surrounding freshwater bodies of water.....been here all my life and love every minute i'm fishing....love it more when i'm catching.