• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Data Member's Registry Arizona

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Post your name here if you live in Arizona. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

bass or bass?

Howdy!! I'm Bass or Bass? and I live in north west Phoenix. I fish Lake Pleasant, Canyon Lake, and Bartlett Lake most often with my fishing partner Danny. Occasionally I hit Saguaro Lake too. Next trip will be to Bartlett in September. Always interested in meeting other fishing enthusiasts with boats to cover more water on our fishing trips. Contact me and we'll form an armada!! lol

AZAllen

Hi, I'm AZAllen, I live in Bullhead City, AZ. My local waters are Lake Mojave, the Colorado River and Topock Marsh. I like to make a trek to the White Mtns. once in a while but haven't been able to do that recently. even desert rats like to see trees once in a while.

flycaster

i live in cottonwood,az 41 miles from flagstaff i fish the verde river , oak creek , clear creek , some times the rim lakes when i can i want to fish the black river some time any info would help thanks