• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Gallery Member Made Lures

WildernessWomen

outside, looking 4 cave:)
Post Photos of the Fish you have caught using Lures members make here. Please include who's Lure it was. Even post Reports or Feedback.

Here are a couple of the many Northerns caught on my ToadFrog Special Lure that I won. :D

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

cwd

I'm going out tomorrow morning.
I will only be armed with Sir Toadies lures, & My new Lipped lure by Dave Barnett.
and a few jigs I have done my self. Hopefuly I will have some pictures to post.
This year I am trying something new. I am going to try and use lures and jigs made by members of O-F
or ones I have made.
Wish me LUCK

L

Larry

I am torn...I want to try my new crankbait by Dave(dbarnett1)...but the thought of loosing it makes me shutter! It's not like I can go down to Walmart and pick up another. Decisions....decisions...:confused:

cwd

Mo65. I understan where you are comming from.
The lure Dave sent me is one of the best looking lure I have owned.
I thought about not useing it, But dave told me to let him know how it pulls through the water
as he did not have a chance to test it.
So this tells me he wants it to be used, and I think if you lost it while fishing it.
There woulr be a replacement in the mail as soon as Dave heard you lost it.
I know he would know the second I loose mine, I'll be screaming and crying so loud, everyone is going to hear me. LOL
Fish it and enjoy it. do Dave proud with it.

bass or bass?

I saw on another site a photo of Mo65 with a nice bass he caught on the dbarnett1 Li'l Dave lure. Let's see it here Mo65! :D

L

Larry

Ahh...ask and you shall receive! Here is a bass I caught on my dbarnett1 Lil' Dave...got a few other smaller ones too...thanks for a GREAT lure Dave!

P3300005.jpg

L

Larry

OK sports fans...here's a report on my newest dbarnett1 crankbait.:D How he manages to make these things do just what I want them to do is beyond me. On the last one...I asked for a wide wobbling squarebill action...and he nailed it.:cool: This time, I asked for a tighter rolling action, halfway between an original Rapala minnow and a Bomber Balsa model B. I wanted it to be a shallow diver too...no deeper than 3 feet...and I asked for a silver shiner finish. Well, he did it again!^! The action, running depth, and color...all dead on!:eek: I caught three bass on it this evening pulling it across a grassy flat. Most of my other shallow divers go just a little to deep and get hung in the grass. Not this one, it dives to about 2 feet and swims PERFECT! Thanks again Dave!:)

P6250014.jpg

P6250002.jpg

P6250001.jpg

P6250007.jpg

stgfish

Toadfrog's Test Bait

Caught these two on the Gasconade River with some Toadfrog creations.
The first bass was caught on the 3rd cast with the centipede looking creature,measured up at 13.5in.
The next one was caught after about 10 casts on the snakehead lizard type,measured up at 11.75in.
Very impressed with both baits.

Attachments

Last edited:

bass or bass?

Caught these two no the Gasconade River with some Toadfrog creations.
The first bass was caught on the 3rd cast with the centipede looking creature,measured up at 13.5in.
The next one was caught after about 10 casts on the snakehead lizard type,measured up at 11.75in.
Very impressed with both baits.

I like those Toadfrog snakehead lizards too.My two cents

L

Larry

Three cheers for the toad man...
...and good fishin' stgfish!