• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Lake of the Wooed-Bremen

crappiehunter1

Had a great time yesterday on some new water, at Lake of the Woods in Bremen. I've always wanted to try it and Wallydiven and I spent the day learning the lake. We mainly trolled pulling cranks, crawler harnesses and jigs tipped with crawlers.

We got there about 10am and started by catching a decent perch(11 inch), gill and a couple bass...

These weren't what we were after and we started to get to discouraged. Took a break and went over to the camp ground store for a cold drink, then fished for a some gills. Then we started trolling again. At about 5:30pm, Garrett hit this nice eye that was just short of 17 inches. and very chunky...

then we made another pass through that same area and Garrett hit another one that was just under legal..

We both know where we are ice fishing this winter, so look out!!! LOL!! This lake looks like it would be great for an outing for the site. Nice DNR ramp and parking area. Nice campground too. Thanks Garrett for getting me out!!