• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Lake Erie Walleye & Yellow Perch Fishing

hearttxp

Hey Group I am a Guide service in Western Basin Of lake Erie. Time to start thinking about booking trips. Check out my website listed here in the Guides/Charter Thread.

I am preping rods & reels Now and will be tieing Casting Harneses soon.

hearttxp

OLD School !

Right on, always wanted to drift fish out Ohio way. Usually go out of Walnut an head to Elk or the state line at times to troll.

Yep I do it the old school way ! Nothing like setting the hook When you feel the bite. I am sorry just cant and wont Troll for walleyes in the western basin. Fish can be caught out there right thru August. Whether we are casting open water and finding the fish suspeneded or working a rockey reef area and working our lures thru those rocks. I love teaching others how to do it the old way.

I work with a group of Charters who still fish this way. And if there is a bite on some where we will find them.

Feel free to contact me for more info !

hearttxp

April & May Special Rate

Hey Group check out my Special Rate for April & May Lake Erie Fsihing Charters. It is in the Charter and Guides section.