• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Lake Erie Walleye & Yellow Perch Charters

hearttxp

Hi all I am new to this site and would like to explain who and what I am. I am a full time Lake Erie Charter boat guide service. I run Charters April thur November on Erie Western Basin,I am located in The Port Clinton area, A location Know as the Walleye Captail of The World.

We start ourfishing season on the reef complex area jigging for those Spawing fish. Mostly catching males at this time but there are some very large female fish also caught now. Limit catches at this time come really fast and a lot of days can be a catch and release day.
When water warms we start casting worn harnesses for those walleyes. Limit catches usaully can be had right thru August around the Islands and into the very close Canadain waters.

After that we start our smallmouth Bass and yellow Perch fishing Trips.Even though those tasty Yellow perch can be had all season long.

I can arange very close and resonable Lodging for those who wish to fish multiple days. I do offer Discounts for those multible day trips.

For more info please see my website at www.eyekeepercharters.com
or contact me at 216-650-1571

hearttxp

Hey Group I run a Special For the April & May Reef Complex fishing Charters. I Take off $75 per each trip. Normal Price is $495 for 5 persons and $595 for 6 guys.

With the discount that brings it down to $425 and $525.

This inculdes all bait and use of tackle Plus FREE fishing cleaning for all those Walleyes Caught !

I still have some weekend dates open ! But do have plenty of weekdays open for the months of April & May