• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Kayak fishing buddy MI

Bassman1

I try to go out 2 or 3 times a week. I?m from royal Oak MI. I have saved a lot of vacation and sick days up for the summer. If you?re interested let me know.

Bassman1

It’s a shame because I have hit some really cool places this year. Some you really can’t get to with unless you have a kayak of shallow bottom boat. Kayak fishing is just such a great experience I can’t see myself getting different kind a boat anytime soon. I gave my girlfriend my old yak and she goes out with me. I also go out with my one buddy but he is more of a fan of drinking then gets all mad when he doesn’t catch anything. Witch I’m not a big fan of. There’s not a lot of action on www.michigankayakfishing.com forum witch is a bummer. i'll need to post about the site on there see if i can bring some people over here.

Last edited: