• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

July 4th Catfish Excursion

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
Ok I went by the store looking for some Team Catfish gear and have acquired the following:

Three generations of Adams are going to be on the lake, in the same boat, looking for some Grade A tender catfish morsels. The youngest is going to serve as guide for this expedition. He says I just need nightcrawlers but I'll have a secret weapon! Will post results.

Love sudden impact, works great on eater cats where im at. Usually put it their furry thang j hook if theres current or plain treble at the lakes. Good luck, hope yall get into em!

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
Oh, sorry for delay. Have been working in North Dakota & Minnesota for 2 weeks. Yes we caught 18 Channel Cats and 4 big Bluegill. 6 of the smaller cats had to go grow. We kept a dozen & the Bluegill.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
Was a great trip. My son did well as a Cat Guide. He had a plan & wore us out. Small #4 hooks & what I'd call a modified river rig. Placed one hook above sinker & other on a tag line below. It worked well!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk