• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Humor Jet Ski Fishing.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Since I never got a chance to Ice Fish this season in PA I booked a Ice Fishing Cruise.

cwd

BorB I tryed them jetskiers. they aint no good. your better off if you just
toss em on the bank.LOL
PaJNS you are much braver than me to book a cruise on that ship.
It looks like one of the deadlest catch ships when the ice hits them.
and then I dont see any of the crew enjoying themsels. All of them are working real hard to get rid of the ice.
Go figure, you couldnt get on the ice, and they cant get rid of it. LOL

cwd

Yea they are a prety nasty breed.
But just admagin the fight youll get on your fly rod. LOL

repair

LOL but seriously there are a few guys here in Florida that have turned their Jet Skies into mean looking fishing machines.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
There's some mean looking fishing machines..them jet skies...I would seriously consider getting one if I didn't have a boat...Some of them have a range of 90 miles..the possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
H

Halfa

well, there goes the old hit em with 2 oz weights. I like this method better.