• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Jamaica Bay, NY Fluke. Thundermist Lures

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Went out today, using OF sponsored Thundermist Lure Co., using their signature Viper Spoons and T turn swivels. Caught a whole lot of Fluke and a blue fish. Awesome lures..check out Thundermist Lure Co. The great thing about this company, their lures are used in both fresh and saltwater...Top notch hardware and they work!!uploadfromtaptalk1405109165764.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405109180258.jpg

barresi

Actually NY has lowered the limit this year to 18 inches and finding keepers seems like it's tougher this year..lol

I heard they had lowered it, haha figures this year would be tougher. Never thought of using spoons for fluke, good idea! How do make that happen, like on a 3 way rig?

barresi

I use the Thundermist T Turn Swivel. It's kinda like a 3 way swivel, only the line doesn't get tangled up. Hopefully you got some at the memebers meet. If not, I suggest you get some. Go on YouTube, Thundermist has a few videos on their spoons and t turns. They also just came out with braided fishing line, I might have to check it out!