• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Gallery Icefishermans Nightmare

Hahaha that's it right there. Or when I do have off its -20 an 20-30 mph winds. At least the ice seems to be stickin around a while. Might have a sick day coming up cough cough cough:cool:

mr bill

i hear that

seems everytime i have a day off its been very very cold with high winds and lets not fer get the heavy snow fall. we got 5 more inches of that white stuff today

the fish seem to be shut down right now. not many being caught. some pike are hitting early in the mornings--but they are running on the small side--shot even the smelt aren't biting here