• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

I phone to post

dugger

Bronze Member
Got the latest I phone 5 but being a pre 1960 baby could some one help me post pics to O F please !shrug

afeef745

New to fishing.
The pics look like they are captured from a fish eye lens the way they are curved in at the edges. What app are you using to take the pics btw?

afeef745

New to fishing.
I still have my 3GS and it works fine. I dont use it to post pics here, I use my camera instead. So cant really help here buddy.

dugger

Bronze Member
Na those were taken with an IPad I would like to use my IPhone had some weird bender app running

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Dugger alot of members including myself use the Tapatalk app. Its 2.99 to download and you can download photos straight from your phone gallery to here.