• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? How did you find Outdoor-Fishing.com?

D

Dukester

I found a business card at Unkle Joe's Woodshed in Flemington, PA and have been telling friends and family.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Since we have alot of New members....I am always curious to hear how you found Outdoor-Fishing.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
I seen B or B posting on the darkside about O/F, but never gave it any thought...ol'Mo kept telling me to check it out..so i finally did. And the rest is history..lol

Bluegill

I'm another one of those guys that heard about this site from Pegsguy---never regretted joining, but i'm a long way from Pennsylvania, so i keep trying to find members from Michigan :)

fanofthereds

I was surfing the forums on NAFC and found a referral to here. Basically the referral complained about all the same things I didn't like about NAFC and it said that if you come to O-F, you'll find a new home. I regret never paying attention to who wrote it, but I owe them a debt. I definitely found a new home, and I love it here.

Bass or Bass told me about it on the NAFC site. This site is much better with more input from the members. Like Bluegill I live in Michigan and am looking for members in my area of the state.