• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? How did you find Outdoor-Fishing.com?

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
I am just curious as to how Members here heard about or found Outdoor-Fishing.com. I found information on another Forum and here I am.

PaJNS

He sure does.....One Atta Boy for BorB...LOL Now I think about it....Ran a Contest here and the Member who refered the most New members received a Silver Membership. BorB Won that and many Members refered New members.

PaJNS

LOL...Reminds me of a T-Shirt I once seen........Been There....Done That...Just Can't remember....LOL

cwd

If I remember right. I was searching the sporting goods section on craigs list.
the ad said something about fishing. so I checked it out and here I is.

sllloyd

I was a member of another site (that i think closed down ) and i recevied an email so i checked it out lol oh the web site was called the fishing hole

J

JoeW

LOL! You know the story PaJNS. I saw an add at a lure collectors website( which was quickly deleted by that site!). Didn't belong to any fishing sites so I said "what the heck!". I signed up, there was the ad, the tech and three other members! I was member no. 4! Best thing I ever did! Been here now since "before dirt" and am just getting more and more enjoyment from it. You're good people! Best---- JoeW

Mustache

Yup The Local ad site here Pennswoods.net had an ad looking for ice fisherman and I took the bait!
My kids make fun when I log on they say "There goes the Ol' man again on Fishbook"

bass or bass?

Boy, you know, I'm not sure. I know I saw an ad or reference to this site on either another site or more likely on Craig's List. O-F quickly became my favorite site and I dropped out of half of the other sites where I was a member. Then volunteered to be a moderator. Seems like I'm always volunteering for something around here! :rolleyes:

bdpeters

I used to spend alot of time on the NAFC(North American Fishing club) forum. good ol B or B sent me here. I found that all the folks and admin here are very nice and it is a nice break to not have to read through all the bickering and such on certain other sites. the community here is great. I still spend some time over at the NAFC but find myself being drawn towards outdoor-fishing.

Brian

PaJNS

I agree. Some Forums I use to visit alot I do not visit for that reason. But I can say I haven't seen it here. Guess thats why I'm here alot on this forum...LOL