• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

hot August days.....................

WildernessWomen

outside, looking 4 cave:)
^!

the old red/white tub churned water like a well oiled ship, you take pride in her, she even gets a wipe down out of water.

those catfish you caught looked nice from my lake to boat ramp view.

you eviscerate your catch on your own cleaning board, bag the entrails and dispose of them in the trash receptacle.

walking toward the lake with all your paraphernalia and huge fillets of catfish, you lower yourself to the water, clean your equipment, then the catfish fillets.

I approach a bit closer, to get within conversation distance.

"Nice haul there you caught today"

Silence...........

Silence
Suddenly "ya, I guess" laughing............?? Starts walking up the hill.

"What bait did you catch them on?"

Turns and SCREAMS!!!
"I AM A PRO CATFISHERMAN, WHY THE HELL ON EARTH WOULD I TELL YOU WHAT BAIT I AM USING!!!!!!!"

So, If you ever fish Wagon Train lake south of Lincoln and you see a Beautiful red/white 1960/70s tub in amazing condition purring along catching catfish, well, I'll leave that for you to decide...........................................