• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Heritage Lake

fanofthereds

Stopped a new spot recommended by a buddy. Not bad for a quick hitter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396403790.027839.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396403801.994327.jpg

Thank goodness for the $1.50 chrome super spot!!!

fanofthereds

OK, so after some discussion here at work, and a little investigation online. It turns out that the lake I fished last night is one of the last remains for Heritage USA. This was Jim and Tammy Faye Bakkers compound before the IRS took it away for tax evasion.

fanofthereds

A stop tonight to focus on some spawning bass. Started by using the Berkley Havoc Federale worms that came in my B.A.S.S. Welcome pack. Not a bite!!!

But after switching to the Yum Dinger F2 worm, I landed 2, including :

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398824870.764410.jpg

Lost one on the shoreline when he jumped and just missed one other.

fanofthereds

Went again after work last night and decided do see if the top water bite was on. And I'm glad I did.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400364956.528626.jpg
2lb 1oz. On the traveling Jitterbug donated by Bass or Bass.

I hooked a second and the Jitterbug broke at the joint.

Now I gotta replace a classic!!! No one local has one, so I got a call into Espyville. No worries BorB, I get one, promise. And I still have the front half if u want it. LMAO