• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Hello from the North end of Pymatuning Lake

robinsonsbait

Owner Robinson's Bait
Hello from Linesville, PA, where the ducks walk on the fish at Pymatuning Lake. My name is Sam Robinson and I am the owner of the new bait shop, Robinson's, on the north end of Pymatuning. We are located at 2629 US Hwy 6, about 3 miles west of Linesville, PA.

We have only been opened about 3 weeks. We have plenty of feisty live bait and are slowly bringing in tackle. We make custom aluminum rod holders for your boat as well as bank fishing rod holders. We also repair aluminum boats. Our welder is a journeyman with the local union. We have a Facebook page that we post daily weather and fish reports. If you fish Pymatuning, like us on Facebook to get your daily report. Stop by the shop and have a complementary cup of coffee. We sure would like to meet you.

Remember, take a kid fishing - memories aren't made in front of a tv or video game.

Have a nice day.

bass or bass?

Hi Sam. It's great to see a family owned bait & tackle shop opening for business. Most of the local privately owned tackle shops here in the Phoenix area have gone out of business in the last several years due to the appearance of Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabela's, and Bass Pro Shops here. I wish you all the best. Good luck and Happy Fishing!

robinsonsbait

Owner Robinson's Bait
bass, hopefully all will go well with the shop. The advantage we have over most mom and pop shops making it is our town has laws prohibiting any chain stores from moving in. No Basepro, no McDonalds, no Walmart. It makes it very nice.

Wild, stop in and see us when you are up.

Aristokles

Hi Sam.
Congrats on your new shop.
Are you planning a website? (No, I don't do them, but I am interested in shore rod holders and Sunday night "window shopping").

robinsonsbait

Owner Robinson's Bait
No, we are not planning a web site, but funny you should mention bank rod holders. We have an order of them we are working on. I will be happy to post pictures of them and what the price of them are once they are finished.

Aristokles

No, we are not planning a web site, but funny you should mention bank rod holders. We have an order of them we are working on. I will be happy to post pictures of them and what the price of them are once they are finished.

And I will be happy to view them, and perhaps shop some, when you do. Thanks.