• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Hello from Kansas

cmcarter

I am a retired and travel a lot with my pickup and fifth wheel. My bucket list is to fish in all 50 states, with health and wealth permitting. Last year, I fished in Kansas, of course, Lake of the Ozarks, Mlississippi River, on both Missouri and Tennessee sides. Also made it to Alabama and fished in the Tennessee River. I am waiting on warmer weather and here in about a month will start hitting state lakes in Kansas.

bass or bass?

Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing. If you come to Arizona I can hook you up with the best flathead catfish anglers in the state. My club's members hold all the current state records for catfish . Check us out at www.catfishaz.com.<><