• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Great bass fly fishing book

bass or bass?

I already posted this under the bass heading, but I'm putting it in here too. If you enjoy fly fishing for bass this book is an absolute MUST have. The L.L.Bean Fly Fishing for Bass Handbook. WOW! This has to be the most informative book in my fishing library. Worth every cent. Highly recommended.

bass or bass?

Does it tell u how to tie flies?
No, it is primarily about equipment, techniques, casting angles and styles, tying various knots for tying backing to the reel, backing to leader, leader to tippet, etc, and fly fishing specifically for bass. There are plenty of books specifically about fly tying out there.