• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Granada Park Community Fishing 5/8/14

PoppaBear

Me and my middle son went to Granada Park yesterday evening and fished from 530pm to about 8pm. We were only catching bluegills, then about the time we were getting ready to leave I caught a 3 1/2 pound Channel Cat. We decided to stay and fish a little longer, and I got a 1 1/2 pound or so Channel cat but lost it at the shore.doh My son then got a hit but couldn't hook it. Then I hooked the same fish I lost . Not too bad, my son wants to go again tonight.

PoppaBear

We went last night, I caught one. We both lost a couple at the shore line, and i had one snap my line. We had a good time. Granada Park is at 20th St and Maryland. From AZ51 get off on Bethany Home and head East then North on 18st. The road will curve and take you right to the park. It was added to the community fishing program this year, nice clean park.