• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

GoPro Hero 8 Black Accessories For Day & Night Fishing!

How Important Are These Accessories For Shooting Videos & Pictures?

I finally got my GoPro settings correct. Took me weeks to figure this out. Now i'm equipped with the proper accessories to shoot videos & pictures day or night. I'm still fine tuning my camera settings but will share the GoPro accessories that i found works well for my Hero 8 Black. Again this was fine tuned from years of using many different action cameras day & night in rain & sun.

In a few months GoPro will announce the GoPro Hero 9. Expect cheaper prices on the current 8 from all retailers. My main concern was the lens not being interchangeable like the GoPro7. So i used tempered glass covering & external housings. I also got a GoPro Roll Cage for day usage. Was cheaper on eBay then the GoPro site. Night filming i got an ABS plastic cage because i needed the cold shoe for my LED video light. Also it was way lighter then the aluminum cage.

I hope some of you who film their hunting & fishing outdoor adventures will find my choices valuable.