• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Fun Fishing During Passing Storms!

Met A Fellow Diver & Angler Today-Hunter Young!

I tried to go North but the fast moving front made that a problem. So i ended up the only drenched pier angler for hours in the pouring rain. When the weather started to clear some anglers started to arrive, amazingly i knew most of them. Then a young man appeared, Hunter Young of Instagram & YouTube. He's a 13yr old who spear fishes & hits the shoreline casting. He's what i used to be!

I liked this young man. Extremely knowledgeable & easy to chat with. By noon most everyone had left due to the bad weather system. I had to bench my Alcove Pro Cine Action Camera because it wasn't water proof. I took out my older Contour Roam#3 that was my back-up. It was low on power but was able to video enough action before it died. I hooked 7 fish & brought 4 in. Also i released everything. I really had a great day even though i was drenched. Got to meet nice fun people to chat with & help out.